Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shannon sulvian visits our shcool

when shannon sulvian came to our class I learned alot of new things she showed me how to add pictures to my wiki because I forgot how to do it. She even showed me how to upload my videos as well. I was astonished on how good she explained on how to upload the swf and fla files on to the wiki. I am glad she came and talked to all our classes. I really thought she was a good help to me. i think she was a great help for people who did not know what to do could learn how to do it there selvs and not need any help. ms.sulvian was very good on explaining how she would upload the fla files on to the wiki. She was here in austin from monday through wensday. She was from new york city, new york. A globaloria teacher there in new, york

No comments:

Post a Comment