Friday, April 16, 2010

Flash

this week in flashI think I have done pretty good on it andI believe Iam starting to be an expert in the flash. I have also had some trouble on the animation but I'm getting better in it. I think one thing they can do (teachers) allow me to have extra time to practice on goob after school. Coding process is very important when in flash and drawing characters in it. when people talk alot while the teacher is trying to talk it stops me from doing good and understanding how to do things in flash.

the more they talk the more unconcentrated I get and then I start playing around with my friends and then I get in trouble with the teacher or even with the principal because of other students misbehaving in our tech class. One thing I would do would be to talk to each one of my allies and try to talk some since into them individually. If they don't listen then then I will just take the issue up with Dr.Cantu I will be hoping that Dr.Cantu does talk some since into you and make our class a better class for me and my allies. so for all of the tutorials that I have seen have helped me tremendously because I can actually see what to do up close and how to do it.

There are many ways to make it easier for me to understand one way is for my class to operate with me and they will see it will be better for there grade and my grade in overall. I think if we all join all do the same to help our class it will be better for the teacher as well because she will not have to yell at us and we can actually learn even more than what was planned for us that day inparticular. I think all these things will help me to be very good when using a computer I want to continue this all through my life until I die. I want to even make my own flash tutorials as I grow older and in to my elderly tears. while this going on I want to be as good as technicians
are I think they have an incredible abillity when doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment