Friday, March 5, 2010

team progress

My team has progressed alot since we started. My team capton Andrea Rayos has kept us in check by setting strict rules. Our vice president Brian is helping keep us in check with Andrea he will sometimes let us play games when he knows that we have been working hard on our work especially Chris Barba he will also disiplin us as well as letting us play. I have done a great job with drawing in the flash I have done the title screen, instructions,and level 1. I think level one was the easist of all the levels I have improved very much. Chris barba has done very good this week and I say he will comtinue to improve and stay out of trouble. chris is our researcher. liliana is our flash expert she has done exilent in flash. She is one of the best ones in the class she draws goob really good like a real image of our goob she was one of the smartest in the flash ranges of flash she got a 100 in that area of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment