Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Donjae h.3 2010


An inconveniant truth

T he documentary was very intresting to watch I felt like that this got my attention because of how high the co2 level would be in less than 50 years.The tornados,hurricanes,sunamis,and typhones are all natural disasters such as hurricane katrina that hit new orleans. I think global warming is one of the biggest stories in the history of the entire world . This has realy put a tear on how I feel about global wrming, I now Know how big of an issue this is. The information I just learned will helped me with even just changing my community by sending the mesege out to other kids in my naborhood and around me . I can nkow even tell all my friends in bastrop and waco,tx . wee can show this to a entire community to change thier mind set about global warming or we can make our own video about the global warming needing to stop, the one who inspired me to start thinking about thsi Al gore the former presedent of the united states of america.

2 comments:

  1. Donjae,
    I think it's a great idea to tell all of the people you know about what is going on in the world. It doesn't matter if you are one person, anyone can make a difference. We should definitely make a video to teach people about this terrible thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that image from?

    ReplyDelete