Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowing

Yesterday when it was snowing I got home and had a snowball fight with my friends who live in my apartments. We played 100 on 100 in a snowball fight. We played for over 3 hours everybody was playing.then when we were we rolled up a football in the snow and we started to play football in the snow. We played football in the snow for another 3 hours. Then after that we had a party at my house it was pack last night. All my friends were there from My appartments. Then we went back outside to make snowmen for an hour and a half yesterday was the best experience on my life to Winne's snow. the reason this was the best day of my life is cause I had never seen snow like this in my life. I have only heard that in Louisville, Kentucky they get about 2 to 3 feet of snow everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment