Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flash activity


This week and last week I have felt very comfortable doing flash to were I could make a tutorial by my self . I have enjoyed this act1ivity. I am glad i learned this so I can make my own game. Thus will make me a very rich boy. I want to disign the best game with the best graphics ever made. I have improved my technology skills by doing this. I have learned how to make a bunny move. It is so easy to make to bunny move, because I noted everything down as she said it so that I would not forget it. I have had a good time doing this assignment. It has shown in my progress. I would like to learn how to upgrade on my graphics. I plan to stay among the top of the students who pay attention in class and get A's on there report card.There are so many things I would like to do on my flash. The first thing I would like to do is learn how to make my bunny go left to right, then I want to make it jump from place to place. I would like to learn all about graphics and exactly how they work on each kind of online games. I also want to learn how make the carrot move up, down, and make it leap diagonally

No comments:

Post a Comment